4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 4748 times)  

I have been editing and adding coaching video's. I rearranged the topics. There are over 200 video's now. If you sort them by date you can get the newest ones which are from my season in Europe where I coached with people from all over the hockey univers.

Thanks!

I have been using your books and videos quite a lot over the past 2 years, and appreciate the information you make available. Keep up the good work.

Dave

I would like to echo what Dave said. I have both books and continuely go to CoachingABC for the videos and have our kids watch them as well.

Tom, you have made me a better coach and I thank you. Also, with all the response from the various coaches who come onto the site and bannter back and forth - it is awesome, thank you.

I try to put my 2 cents in, but I surely do not have the experience - yet. I have been coaching squirts, Peewees and Bantams the last 5 years. Coaching a squirt and midget team this year.

Iceman

cheerful

Iceman, I am glad to hear the book and videos help in your coaching.

When the season really gets rolling there may be more discussion on the board.

I have video from about 5 more practices that I need to break down with the windows movie maker as well as lots of diagrams of things I didn't film.

The most important thing is to put skills, habits and game understanding into game like situations. Coaches still tend to teach players how to "do drills" instead of how to "play hockey"

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1