7 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 9516 times)  

Hi Coaches,
I,m looking for a good designer software for making up drills to print off. I have one called Blueprint but I find it hard to use and its missing some of the icons for drawing out the drills. Please any help would be super!
Thanks!
Roy

McCracken? The Syracuse hit man? Great name!

There is a pretty recent discussion on this here:
http://hockeycoachingabcs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=306

I use Drill Draw and am pretty happy with it. I know Tom has a favorite, TCBW (The Coaches White Board) I think. Dean was recently looking into options, and he might have some new ideas.

One of the reason I chose Drill Draw was the tutorial I found on you tube that showed me how simple it is to use. Do a google search for "The Magic of Drill Draw" and it will show up for you. I can dig up the link if you have trouble.

Hope this helps!
Dave

Dr. Hook,

Yup looking at 'em all. I am leaning towards Drill Draw so far. Lots of people I know use it. Probably will pull the trigger in the next month or so... I will report back once I decide.

New Guy McCracken - I will accept an actual avatar featuring a picture of the Captain of those Syracuse Punks in lieu of a big beer avatar... consider yourself enlightened!

Dean
M.Ed (Coaching)
Ch.P.C. (Chartered Professional Coach)
Game Intelligence Training

"Great education depends on great teaching."

I've just check out DRILL DRAW and down loaded the trail, it works great and easy to use. Thanks for the tip! I will wait to purchase it just in case of other suggestion.

Let us know what you think, McCracken! And maybe see if you can use it to draw up an avatar showcasing the nectar of the gods... BEER! Wink

After all, beer is one of the items that exists in most coaching toolkits! Used to celebrate a win or to dull the pain of a loss...

Dean
M.Ed (Coaching)
Ch.P.C. (Chartered Professional Coach)
Game Intelligence Training

"Great education depends on great teaching."

I'm trying this Czech software "Drillbook New Generation" and it feels really good. It has great extra features like diary and player cards.
http://www.drillbook.eu/db-new-generation/

Kai

+1 on DrillDraw. I have tried Blueprint too, but DrillDraw is easier to use.

Junior
7 posts :: Page 1 of 1