1 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 2247 times)  

I love this camp. The hockey players and skaters are on the ice 3 times a day except Wednesday morning when they go white water rafting. The atmosphere is relaxed and the older players help the younger ones.

My grandson WALKED and not skated on the ice as a 7 year old when I returned from coaching in Europe two years ago. He attended the camp that year and made divison 3 as a first year Novice 7-8 and last year he attended again and then made the top division Div 1 and is the most powerful skater on the team and handles the puck well.

Gaston is the best skating instructor I have seen and I have been all over the world. I do the hockey and work on the kid's having good mechanics with the individual skills and learning to support the puck.

So at the end of the week the players have learned the mechanics the the skating stride in all directions and how to handle the puck, take and make a pass, shoot and do it all within game situations.

Best food you can ever have by Shirley and her crew. Players can stay at the dorm in the rink or with parents.

Jasper National Park is easy going and beautiful and the drive on the Banff - Jasper Highway past the Columbia Ice Fields is world famous for its magesty.

http://www.jaspernationalpark.com/

'The Game is the Greatest Coach'
'Enjoy the Game'

Admin
1 posts :: Page 1 of 1