1 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 2697 times)  

In the video section is a album about the Hockey Coaching ABC's. I am now putting in short video clips that were done around 2000 to demosntrate the exercises. A company called Cancoach put the program on cd but it is now out of that business.

The big guy wearing a red and white #17 is Dany Heatley. He was playing at Wisconsin at the time and came to help me out because I gave him a lot of free ice time and free coaching at my clinics as well as summer training camps with Korean teams for many years.

I will try to find the clips for levels 0-1-2. The last 4 levels were never done but I would love to do them someday. I should have gotten Mason Raymond to demonstrate skating when I coached him as an 11 and 12 year old for 40x90 min. practices during 2 springs. He is one of the best skaters in the NHL. He is in some of the transition video's along with Hobey Baker winner Ryan Duncan and part time NHL player Jeremy Colliton.
http://hockeycoachingabcs.com/mediagallery/media.php?f=0&sort=0&s=20090726085539822 is the link to them in a video. The two tiny guys are the ones who have done the most in hockey so far. Wink

Anyway just babbling. I restarted running stairs today and did 1260 so I am in a hallucinagenic state right now. This getting back in shape is hard work. Now to the weight room.

'The Game is the Greatest Coach'
'Enjoy the Game'

Admin
1 posts :: Page 1 of 1