3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 8209 times)  

Hi, Dwight just added this forum to the ABC site. I just got back from coaching for the Red Bull organization in Austria. I just spent 7 months coaching international players with coaches from Finland, USA, Canada, Russia, Czech Republic, Sweden, Austria and Slovakia. I will share some of the ideas I saw.

My hope is that we can re establish a good discussion forum here where all coaches can ask questions, offer answers and discuss hockey coaching issues for all levels from young kid's to pro.

Join In!!!!

Tom Molloy

'The Game is the Greatest Coach'
'Enjoy the Game'

Admin
excited

Quote by: TomM

Hi, Dwight just added this forum to the ABC site. I just got back from coaching for the Red Bull organization in Austria. I just spent 7 months coaching international players with coaches from Finland, USA, Canada, Russia, Czech Republic, Sweden, Austria and Slovakia. I will share some of the ideas I saw.

My hope is that we can re establish a good discussion forum here where all coaches can ask questions, offer answers and discuss hockey coaching issues for all levels from young kid's to pro.

Join In!!!!

Tom Molloy

Coach Tom

Welcome back, have you already posted this exciting information about your experiences or can you inform us when we can expect to see some of the fine work as we have seen in the past?

Hope all is well

Coach Craig

Coach Craig,I have posted a lot of new drills on my skydrive which is referred to on the ABC homepage. I would prefer to have a good discussion forum like the hockeycoach.com used to be. I think most coaches are done for the year and things will pick up when the new season approaches.

I do plan to add more video of drills etc. butr want to clear up where I am coaching next season first.
http://cid-bd6fa116988317e9.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/hockeycoachingabcs

'The Game is the Greatest Coach'
'Enjoy the Game'

Admin
3 posts :: Page 1 of 1