8 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 9774 times)  

I just uploaded 14 transition game video's. When the site was hacked about a year and a half ago all the video's were lost. The problems uploading them again have been solved. There is some repetition but it usually includeds a better description.

I will add more material to all of the video sections.

I am also thinking of giving a video seminar on the various topics of coaching with the ABC method. What are your thoughts on this?

My thought is to describe how to use the ice efficiently with drills and games; plus show some of the team play ideas that I have seen used in college, university and pro in Europe.

'The Game is the Greatest Coach'
'Enjoy the Game'

Admin

would LOVE a seminar!! Please do it

Where are these games on the site? Couldnt find

Ballgame click on videos' above and then go to p. 2 which has 14 transition game videos.

Tom - you can count me in on the video seminar. the only way that I would miss it is if we were scheduled to play at the same time.

Pops Ryan, are you with TCNJ?

yes, I am with TCNJ. how is it that you know me?

I know Les and read the press release. I told Les “Pops” shouldn’t be in the release so that stuck in my mind haha.
Im with SJU.

Thats cool you know this site. This site is the best kept secret out there even though I tell people about it. For whatever reason some coaches think they know it all.

Anyway Les is a good man. Knows his stuff but is a good person

perhaps you would like to email directly at popsryan@verizon.net my best guess is that you are John H. and i would love to speak with you - but do not want to be disrespectful and use Tom Molloy's site as a chat room. please shoot me an email

8 posts :: Page 1 of 1