3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 6205 times)  

I am attaching some information on hockey academies that are run by some very good coaches that I know. They are both residential; one in Austria and one in Minnesota.

My friend Elian Vorlicek is in charge of a new hockey academy in St. Polten, Austria. It is a beautiful place with great facilities and good coaching. It is run by the Okanagan hockey school staff.

Here is his email and contact info. They have a good homepage where interested people can get info.

Hi Tom, hope all is well and that the team is doing fine. I am starting to recruit for the 2010 , 2011 season and if you know of any 1994 or 5 born players that would be interested in the Academy here please let me know and I can send over some information for you to hand over there.
Elias Vorlicek

Okanagan Hockey School Europe GmbH
Dr. Adolf Schärf Strasse 25
A-3100 St. Pölten

Cell: +43 699 19675635
email: elias.vorlicek@ohseurope.com
web: www.ohseurope.com www.hockey-academy.com www.hockeyschools.at
FN 315063d - Landesgericht: St. Pölten

'The Game is the Greatest Coach'
'Enjoy the Game'

Admin

Please click on the link below to learn more about the NEW SKINNER HOCKEY Academy. Also, please forward this email to people on your data base that my be interested in attending.

http://www.skinnerhockeyacademy.com/userfiles/newsletter/april2010c/

'Enjoy the Game'

Admin

I just watched a video on you tube about the Academy in St. Polten Austria. It shows a typical day and then some practice video and a game. Jason O'Leary is the coach in the practice and game. He coached my son at the Edge School for Athletes and is a very good coach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTdLsDQLixE is the link.

They are having tryouts for next year.

The Red Bulls, where I was last year also have an academy but it is for the U17 and U20 players. Local players make up their teams below that age and combine with imports later. They also allow players to come and try out. This would happen in the summer as there is no ice there now.

'Enjoy the Game'

Admin
3 posts :: Page 1 of 1