2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 2984 times)  

Guys. our Bantam AA team have a bye in the first round ( ended up first ) of plyoffs. We have a week off practice Mon , Tues, Dry land wed , Practice Thursday and saturday before first game on Monday . Team play focus ?? Ideas ??

do you believe in Hair dying , slogans, metaphor - like climbing mountain one puck up each round ?? Thoughts

By: Likes:

SMAC we start our playoffs on Thursday and are having a team meeting on Wednesday. At the meeting I will have a 20 minute video from the last game we played this team that will show the various systems etc. and also how to play their top player who led the league in scoring.

The team came up with a slogan last year and had it on bracelets with the slogan on it and were discussing what they want for a slogan after practice last night. My assistant coach is going to take over the meeting and have all of the players write down how they are going to play in the playoffs.

My college teams would always have a slogan that they would laminate and post on the dressing room wall.

'The Game is the Greatest Coach'
'Enjoy the Game'

Admin
2 posts :: Page 1 of 1