11 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 11700 times)  

Here some drills from my drills collection (some of then you may know)

Kai

and here's few more

Kai

Unfortunately the key poitnts and instructions are in finnish. But if you find something interesting and want to know more, just ask and i'll try to translate text to english.

Kai

Thanks Kai, Great material. Maybe I will run into you when I am visitin Juuso in Turku May 10-14. I know I am still a long way from where u live.

'The Game is the Greatest Coach'
'Enjoy the Game'

Admin

Quote by: TomM

Thanks Kai, Great material. Maybe I will run into you when I am visitin Juuso in Turku May 10-14. I know I am still a long way from where u live.

I was in Canada (Toronto and Vancouver) in March 9-17. It was great we went to 4 NHL games. It was too bad that I didn't have time to visit some youth hockey happenings. It would have been very interesting. Vancouver is really nice city and Toronto too.

Kai

Kai

Great Post Kai, if you have a moment, do you mind translating the explanation of drill 8 of individual skills?
thanks!

Quote by: tps

Great Post Kai, if you have a moment, do you mind translating the explanation of drill 8 of individual skills?
thanks!

Sure, at least I'll try

so o1 and o2 are the first players in the lines. for some reason the numbers can't be seen in the diagram

Kai

thanks! much appreciated.

Kiitokset Kai, some great drills! The "HP TARASOV" I need to try with my 97s' if there are able to do it already. Can you run this "Tarasov" continuously or do you need to whistle the starts? I like that you have introduced lot of passes and the idea of always facing the puck in some of your drills but there are also "speed" drills to really master the skills at the game speed. And I noticed that the transition games and games are then further used to apply the skills to the game itself. Great!

Junior

Kiitos. Its continuosly.

Most of drills are dirlls i've liked and learned from someone else. there are few that i've modified little and few that i've made myself.

Kai

All really good drill ideas Kai and the positinng on breakouts with the video about team play was great.

'The Game is the Greatest Coach'
'Enjoy the Game'

Admin
11 posts :: Page 1 of 1