4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 5163 times)  

What Tom and everyone else does here is unbelievable. I always am jealous Tom when you post where you are going and the experience. It has been discussed on here before about the IIHF Symposioums (maybe this belongs in the post you just started Tom, not sure) but the IIHF Hockey Centre, as posted by Tom long ago, has lots of info on it. Initial costs of the website was very high. I was dissapointed when I saw how much it was. Just wanted to let everyone know that the price for access to symposium videos is now 60 Euro with a 23% tax.

Also, a good coaching site: www.thecoachessite.com hosts a coaches clinic in the summer with good speakers; Don Hay, Hitchcock, among others, but they also have all the videos online at the link below for 50$.

http://www.grumpmedia.com/hcc/signup_pp.asp

I second all of Eric's comments. This site is invaluable. I would like to meet you someday Tom.

The cost of one year's access to the IIHF Hockey Centre is very reasonable. And the Coaches Site presentations were outstanding.

Junior

Tr, someday we ahould have some sort of coaches gathering to share ideas. Even online like was tpssed around last year.
G

'The Game is the Greatest Coach'
'Enjoy the Game'

Admin

I just put all of my coaching videos on my Playbook and decided to hook it up to my TV and listen to Bob Murdoch when he came and presented in my coaching class at college in 2006. He talks for just over an hour. The first half hour is about organizing a team and it all starts with a Team Covenant. He then goes important points in coaching. The last half he answers questions about coaching and tells some really interesting stories about suing the NHL and coaching in Europe.

Some really funny stories at the end. really worth your while to watch if you coach. The benefit is that at symposiums coaches have a topic. Here he talks about all topics.

http://www.hockeycoachingabcs.com/mediagallery/media.php?f=0&sort=0&s=20080727015524128

'The Game is the Greatest Coach'
'Enjoy the Game'

Admin
4 posts :: Page 1 of 1