1 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 1828 times)  

I posted the videos for level 2 quite a while ago. I have just done the ones for the coaching cards in level 0 and level 1.
http://hockeycoachingabcs.com/mediagallery/album.php?aid=36 I am in the process of putting on the titles and have level 0 and level 2 done. I am going to redo level 2.

Level 0 is beginning skating and it consists of 25 cards with 13 cards that have skating exercises to get a player moving on the ice and 12 cards with games to play on the ice. The games encourage the beginner skater to move as well as develop split vision to avoid collisions and concepts like face the puck, pass to a partner, move to the target, score.

The were filmed by a company called Cancoach, which no longer is in business and the players are mostly first year bantam community players. Dany Heatley #17 in red and white and his brother Mark (red socks who plays in Europe) are in many of the videos.

The videos give a visual to help the coach understand how to do the activities in the practice cards.

'The Game is the Greatest Coach'
'Enjoy the Game'

Admin
1 posts :: Page 1 of 1