C5-6, 1-1 x 2 From Blue Line and Corner - Sweden
On offense protect the puck, shoot while skating and follow the shot for a rebound. On defense play from the net side with the stick on the puck. Stay with the attacker and control the stick after the shot and then look for the puck.
1. Attacker and defender leave from the blue line and the passer is on the other side of the ice above the dot.
2. Attacker skate into the slot for a pass and the defender skate backward.
3. First pass is in the slot and battle to score and defend.
4. Second pass happens when the first battle is over and the puck is shot into the far corner.
5. Attacker protect the puck vs. defender and battle to get to the net and score.