B4 - D Pass x 3 Point Shot – Pro
Pass while skating, give a target, shoot, rebound, screen and tip. Forward time the skating to be open when the D can pass.
Players leave from the middle circle and the pucks are just above the top of the circle.
1. D1 on each side get a puck from the coach.
2. F1's stretch to the blue line and F2 swing lower down the middle.
3. D1’s pass to F1’s at the far blue line.
4. F1's touch pass back to F2's who skate in, shoot, rebound, screen.
5. D1’s get another puck and pass to F3 cutting across the middle; F3’s shoot.
6. D1’s get another puck and pass to F1 who has circled back to the far wing.
7. F1’s shoot then get a puck from the corner to pass to D1.
8. D1’s follow F1 and take the pass then drag and shoot.
9. F1-F2-F3 spread across in front to screen, one time or tip a shot pass.
* F1 can also pass then cycle high and down the middle.
https://youtu.be/s7l4jLzFklA (Click on subscribe to have access to over 400 pro drills.)