T1 - 2-0 - X-Drop-Shoot-Cycle – Pro
Do everything with speed. Pass off the pads and rebound. Quick play out of the corner, keep skating. Do the drill from both sides.
1. F1-F2 start from the blue line along the boards.
2. F1 skate inside to the ‘big ice’ and drop to F2 who carries the puck in wide.
3. F2 shoot low off the far pad to 'pass off the pads.
4. F1 skate hard to the net ready to shoot the rebound.
5. Coach back up through the middle to deny the pass across.
6. After the original play F2 pick up a new puck from the corner.
7. F1-F2 cycle and get another shot vs. the coach.