5 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 5497 times)  

I just signed on to coach in the Western Womens Hockey League for the Strathmore Rockies. http://www.strathmorerockies.com/ The Oval Extreme has folded because they lost their funding so now it is the only team in Calgary.

Should be interesting.

Big Grin Tom- Congrats!
The site looks good. Thanks for linking to Minnesota Hockey Coaches pages. I want to add more of your stuff to our site. I think our webmaster is setting up the link. The U6 Czech videos I found a link to on your site certainly explains why the Bukac videos show the kids doing the drills so well- They start in Diapers!

cheerful

Hal the new team I am coaching plays in the same league as the women's team in Minnesot the WWHL. We make a trip to the twin cities. Maybe we can meet while I am there.

I am going to ask Wally Kozak if it is ok to put his practice video's on this site. He has done a lot of good stuff.

Bukacs' Variable Net Training is an interesting concept. I had a few Czech players practice with my team last year and they had good skills. The are playing in Salzburg this year.

Great news congrats Tom. Are you the head coach? Good luck, they are luck to have you

side note, thanks for taking the time to do the recent uploads. This site is great

I am the Head Coach. We have our first on ice session Aug. 27. So in two days I will have an idea of the talent level and numbers. The Oval Extreme that had about 8 players from the Olympic team on it has folded and the team doesn't know whether the remaining players from there will come and play for us or not. There is a National Championship where the winner of our league goes to play the winners of the Ont. and Quebec league.

It should be fun and it will be interesting.

5 posts :: Page 1 of 1