7 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 11600 times)  

ABC Drill and Game Packages

I will put together practice packages that coaches can order using the Paypal.

Coaches can order them by describing the level of your team i.e. beginner U8 or Advanced U8 and I will put at least 100 drills and game PDF's that describe the activity with diagramsalong with wmv. video examples.

U9 - Cost $100 for the 8 GB thumb drive and Book One. Thumb Drive only $75.

U10 up to Pro - Cost $100 for the 8GB thumb drive and Book Two. Thumb Drive only $75.

Describe the level and the age group.

For pro or high level coaches I will put togetherr a package with only drills and games from professional of elite U20 (Major Jr. or World Jr.) with video demonstrations.

You can order by sending your info and the payment to my email with the send money function of Paypal.

tommolloy@hotmail.com

To order by cheque send to

Tom Molloy
2435-38 St. SW
Calgary, Alberta
Canada, T3E 3E6

'The Game is the Greatest Coach'
'Enjoy the Game'

Admin

I prepared two flash drives this morning and just mailed them. One is for a
Coach of an 8 year old team and the other an 11 year old travel team. They should arrive within a week. One with book two and the other just the drive.

'Enjoy the Game'

Admin

I put together flash drives for two more coaches. One in the USA and one in Quebec. The 12-13 year old elite team package had a little more team play and a few more coaching videos on how to teach team play. They both had about 450 video clips to drills and games those age groups can do and that many pdf descriptions that have diagrams as well. All of the over 600 ABC diagrams were included along with many pdf manuals and booklets that suited those age groups.

Both coaches should get them within a few days.

'Enjoy the Game'

Admin

I will put together practice packages that coaches can order using the Paypal or you could send a cheque.

Coaches can order them by describing the level of your team i.e. beginner U8 or Advanced U8 and I will put at least 100 drills and game PDF's that describe the activity with diagramsalong with wmv. video examples.

U9 - Cost $100 for two 8 GB or one 16 GB thumb drive and Book One. Thumb Drive only $75.

U10 up to Pro - Cost $100 for thetwo 8 GB or one 16 GB drive and Book Two. Thumb Drive only $75.

Pro and U20 Junior Package - Cost $100 for the 8 GB drive and Book Two. Thumb Drive only $75.

You can order by sending your info and the payment to my email with the send money function of Paypal.

tommolloy@hotmail.com

You can also send a cheque to:
Tom Molloy
2435-38 St. SW
Calgary, Alberta
Canada, T3E 3E6

'Enjoy the Game'

Admin

will put together practice packages that coaches can order using the Paypal or you could send a cheque.

U9 - Cost $100 for two 8 GB or one 16 GB thumb drive and Book One. Thumb Drive only $75.

U10 up to Pro - Cost $100 for thetwo 8 GB or one 16 GB drive and Book Two. Thumb Drive only $75.

Pro and U20 Junior Package - Cost $100 for the 8 GB drive and Book Two. Thumb Drive only $75.

tommolloy@hotmail.com

You can also send a cheque to:
Tom Molloy
2435-38 St. SW
Calgary, Alberta
Canada, T3E 3E6

'Enjoy the Game'

Admin

Tom ,
I know it's early in the season .

Have you had any feed back on the ABC Practice Package that you sent out to coaches so far?
RookieCoach

Rookie coach, I have only sent about 4 practice Flash drives and heard back from two coaches. Here is what they had to say.

Yes, I received it and it’s fantastic !
Thanks
Marc-André
--------------------------
Hi Tom
Thank you very much for the Thumb Drive. Received it today and it is Fantastic. The information is soooo good. Very Much Appreciated

Regards
Gary

'Enjoy the Game'

Admin
7 posts :: Page 1 of 1