B5 - Defensive Deflect-Steer-Angling - RB Pro
Gene Reilly shows the approach. Cut the ice in half with the stick in the passing lane and steer the player outside the dots. Angle toward the back of the inside shoulder so they can't turn back, then finish shoulder to shoulder and stick on the puck.
1. Offense group behind the net with pucks.
2. Defenders behind blue line in the middle.
3. Both start on the whistle.
4. Defender force the attacker wide angle and finish.
5. Alternate sides.
6. Players switch lines so they all angle.
7. Move the defenders back to the far blue line as the second step in the skill.