A200 Puck Handling Circuit
Protect the puck with the body. Develop big moves all around the body and thru the legs to shield the puck. Learn to pivot and make quick turns and backward escapes.
. Zig-zag forward and backward with the puck.
2. Protect the puck skating #8's.
3. a. Skate along line and reach around pylons.
b. Skate around pylons keeping puck on the line.
4. Figure 8's around gloves to the front and sides.
5. Weave through pylons.
6. 1 on 1 game. Go around pylon to become the attacker.
7. Partners work inside the circle and protect the puck from each other for 10â€.