B600 D Hinge up to F then D Join Play Progression-Detroit
B600 Regroup, Hinge, Quick Up Progression-Detroit
Hinge and push the puck up the ice quickly. Strong side F stretch and weak side give middle support.
1. F1 skate and regroup with D1.
2. D1 skate to the middle and pass to D2 in the wide lane.
3. D2 quick up to F2 who stretches on the strong side boards.
4. F1 and F2 attack.
Repeat the other way with F3 regrouping with D3.
B600 Regroup, Hinge, Middle D Rush
Middle D comes late as a second wave and lead the rush.
1. F1 and F2 leave and regroup with D1.
2. D1 pass to D2 who hinges to the wide lane then pass back to D1.
3. F1 and F2 delay to stay onside while D1 crosses the blue line with the puck.
4. D2 support the attack from the mid-point.
5. D1 pass or take a shot.
Repeat the other direction with F3 and F4 regrouping with D3 and D4.