DT100 Continuous 2-1, 2-2 –Detroit
Face the puck. Forwards attack with speed. D stay in the middle and deny F to F pass. Forwards make the first play near the offensive blue line to force the D to make a decision. D delay the play as much as possible.
1. F1 and F2 attack vs D1.
2. F3 and F4 support D1 as far as the hash marks.
3. D2 support F1 and F2 passively from the point.
4. D1 make a breakout pass to F3 or F4.
5. F3-F4 attack D2 in the other direction.
6. F5 and F6 support D2 and D3 support F3 and F4.
7. Continue this flow.
8. Add a D to make it a 2 on 2.
Options. There could be active support with a 2-1 in the nzone and a 3-3 at each end. Another option is to combine active and passive support or add dump ins and regroups.