A - Alex Tanguagy and the Triple Threat Position
Alex Tanguay is one of the best puck handlers and passers in the world and is a great example of keeping the puck on the forehand in the Triple Threat Positon and not overhandling it. This video is about 15 minutes long and has great examples of:
1. Triple threat position.
2. Making the pass early.
3. Following the pass for a give and go.
4. 4th player joining the attack.
5. The player who crosses the blue line with the puck seldom score.
6. Quick looks to find open players.
7. One timer shots.
8. Shooting where the goalie came from and not where he is going.
9. Getting open and keeping the stick free.