D400 2-2 One Joker Below Hash-Pro
DT400 2-2 One Joker Below Hash-Flames
This game focuses on Role 2 - getting open and Role 4 - covering away from the puck. The joker shoulld focus on facing the play and seeing the ice. Other players continuously battle for the inside position. Attackers give a target and defenders good sticks.
1. Play inside top of the circles in one or both ends of the ice with both teams shooting on the same net.
2. To transition to offense you must pass to the joker.
3. Joker passes back to the team that he got a pass from.
4. Joker can move anywhere below the dots.
5. Players change on their own.
6. Coach put in a new puck on a goal or if the puck is shot out of the zone.
7. Keep score-have tournaments, modify rules to focus on skills or good habits.
8. The joker can wear a different colour or rotate jokers.