D400 3-2 on2 Nets x 2 U16 Boys
D400 3-2 on 2 Nets x 2 U16 Boys
Forwards face the puck at all times and be ready for a pass. Defense skate back and forth and keep a close gap on the forwards before they attack.
1. There are two nets on the goal line.
2. Three forwards pass the puck in the neutral zone while two defense skate forward and back from the blue line to the top of the circle maintaining speed and gap control.
3. On the whistle the forwards attack vs. the two defenders.
4. Forwards can score on either net.
5. Keep score.
* This game can be done at either one or both ends.