DT100 2-1 D Join F Backcheck
DT100 Continuous 2 on 1 - D Join Attack F Backcheck
One D join the attack to create triangles and one forward backcheck. Play tight gaps and attackers create 2 on 1's on the rush. Play 4-4 at each end. Great game for offensive and defensive cooperation.
1. Forwards line up on one side and defense on the other.
2. Start with a 2 on 1 attack Blue F1 and F2 vs Red D1.
3. When the puck enters the zone defensive Red F1 and F2 support Red D1 and Blue D1 support Blue F1 and F2.
4. On transition Red D1 join new attack and Blue F1 backcheck
5. If the puck is dumped out with no possession the offensive team regroup and attack again.
6. Red F1 - F2 - D1 now go 3 on 2 in the other direction vs. Blue D1 - F1.
7. Blue F2 - F3 support Blue D1 - F1 and Red D3 support attacking Red F1 - F2 - D1.
7. Play 4 on 4 in the new attack zone.
8. This rotation continues with a 4 on 4 at each end. Attackers create 2-1’s and defenders must cover one player each.