T2 - B600 Isolate Wide D on 2-2 - Pro
T2 - B600 Isolate Wide D on 2-2 – Pro
Create 2 on 1’s on attacks when the defenders are on the defensive side.
1. Two or more attackers approach an equal or outnumbered situation such as a 2-2, 2-3, 3-3.
2. Isolate a wide defender by attacking with two players.
3. Force the defenders to decide to stay man or man or switch.
4. The player without the puck cross and take the ice behind.
5. The next player over the blue line go to the net and the fourth player join the attack in the mid slot.