C300 3 x 1 on 1 and 3 on 3 - Pro
C300 3 x 1 on 1 and 3 on 3 – Pro
Attacker use head and shoulder fakes, protect the puck to get to the net for a shot. Defender stay on the defensive side and play a tight gap and block the attacker from getting to the scoring area.
1. Players line up outside of the blue line.
2. One attacker in each corner and one in the middle at the blue line.
3. One defender starts about 3 metres in front of the attacker and they play 1 on 1.
4. Coach pass to one corner, then the other corner and then the middle player attack with a puck.
5. After the three 1-1’s the coach shoots in a fourth puck and the players compete 3 on 3.