C3 - 1-1 and 2-1 x 2 - Pro
C3 - 1-1 and 2-1 x 2 – Pro
Defender do Mohawk and Chocktow turns to keep a tight gap. Identify the most dangerous man and give the least dangerous to the goalie while denying pass across.
F's attack with speed and make the first play near the blue line to allow for a second play.
1. F1 and F2 skate and partner pass.
2. D1 skate toward F 1 and F2.
3. Either forward pass to D1.
4. D1 pivot and pass to either F who post up and support middle.
5. F1 and F2 skate toward their original blue line and then turn back.
6. D1 follow F's and close the gap.
7. F1 and F2 attack 2-1 vs. D1.
* This 1-1 or 2-1 happens on both sides at the same time.