B600 D Wheel D to D, D to F Attack 2-0, F Cycle Up Exchange Puck with D, Attack
1. This drill is done from both ends leaving from diagonal corners.
2. D1 wheels behind the net.
3. D1 pass across to D2.
4. D2 pass up to F1 or F2 who carry the puck between the dots.
5. F's take a shot and D2 support from blue line.
6. Closest F pick up a puck in the corner and skate up the boards.
7. F exchange the puck with D2 who skate down along the boards.
8. D2 attacks the net and the F's get open for a pass or rebound.