B600, 2-0 Wide Middle x 2 - Pro
B600, 2-0 Wide Middle x 2 – Pro
Give a target and time the skating. Hard passes, mirror the puck, stretch, shoot, rebound.
1. Players line up at the four blue lines. This is done from both ends.
2. Two players leave and 1 pass up to 3 at the far blue line who passes across the ice to 4.
3. Player 1 mirror the passes and get a pass from 4.
4. Player 2 skate up to the red line and then across the far blue line for a stretch pass.
5. Player 1 pass to player 2 and join him to attack 2-0 vs. the goal.
6. Player who does not shoot circle back to rebound for the next attack.
*No whistles! Players observe and leave when the puck.