B600 Double Regroup 2F 1D Attack
B600 Double Regroup Attack 3-0, 2 F and 1 D
Everyone face the puck all of the time. On the regroup give wall and middle support and not continuous crossing (as you should in a game.) Attack with speed and pursue the first rebound before returning to the line-up.
1. Line up at each blue line with forwards and D together.
2. BF1-2 cross and drop.
3. BF1-2 regroup with RD 1-2.
4. RD 1-2 hinge and pass up to BF1-2.
5. BF1-2 regroup with RD 1-2.
6. RD 1-2 hinge and pass up to BF1-2.
7. BF 1-2 attack along with the BD who passed up ice making it 3-0.
8. Repeat the other way with RF 1-2 regrouping.
*This flow can turn into 2-1, 2-2 or have 3 F's.