B T1-2 D to D and Up - 2-0 - TJ
B T1-2 D to D and Up - 2-0 – TJ
The key is to drive skate at a 45 degree angle toward the net and then do a tight turn to the outside when the forward crosses over. Read the forecheck which is the best play.
1. Coach pass to D1.
2. D1 drive skate at 45 degree angle to net and the coach pressure from the inside.
3. D1 pass across to D2 who hinges behind.
4. D2 pass to F2 who passes across to F1 and they attack 2-0.
5. Repeat with the coach passing to F2 on the other side.
6. Add the D read the play and either tight turn outside and pass up if D2 is covered or pass D to D.