DT100 3-2 to 5-5 - TPS
DT100 Continuous 3-2 to 5-5 – Dukla Czech U20 – TPS Pro Finland
New players don't leave the line-up until the puck enters the offensive zone.
On dump outs no one change but go back and regroup with the same players. Changes occur when the puck is over the offensive blue line or controlled over the defensive blue line. In Jihlava, Czech Republic the U20 is leaving from each side and in Turku, Finland they leave from the bench.
1. Attack 3-2 with D getting support from 3 F's and F's from 2 D.
2. Defending F1 support low to make it a 3-3 and F2-F3 cover the point.
3. New offensive D's join and play point.
4. On transition attack 3-2 thru nzone.
5. Continue flow with new O and D support.
-Continue the flow of 3-2 in nzone and 5-5 at each end.
-Dump-ins and regroups can be added.