E1 - D202 - Neutral Zone Game 2-2, 3-3
Be ready for a new puck after a goal, frozen puck or wide shot. Be ready for a new puck after a goal,
frozen puck or wide shot.
1. Start with a 2-2 or 3-3.
2. Extra players are on the bench.
3. Coach pass new puck to his defending team when the puck is out of play.
4. 20-30 second shifts.
5. Keep score and the losing team skate or some other punishment.
* Important to face the play with and without the puck in the 'Triple Threat' position.
* Create space by making fakes and escape moves.