T2 - 3-0 Cycle Up-Pass Low – Pro
Protect the puck and pull the defender up the boards before passing. Give a target and one touch the shot. Give shot options on both sides of the net.
1. Coach shoot the puck into the corner and pressure the puck.
2. F1 get the puck and skate up the boards.
3. F2 go below the goal line.
4. F3 mirror the puck from the high slot.
5. F1 pass low to F2 and skate into the slot.
6. F3 skate across to the other side of the net.
7. F2 pass to either F1 or F3 who shoot.
* Another option is F2 to walk out or wrap around with the puck.