F - D400 - 1-1 x 2 x 2 – Pro
Play 20” at each to simulate a 40” shift. Protect the puck and go to the net. Could be done 2-2 with a large group or 1-1 at one end and 2-2 at the other so 6 players are going at once so they have a proper work/rest ratio. Simulate your teams w/r in games. If you have 4 lines then 1/3 and if you have 3 lines then 1 time work and 2 times rest.
1. Players line up at each end in two lines at the top of the slot.
2. Start with each player taking a shot.
3. Race for a loose puck and play 1-1 with both players trying to score.
4. Coach blow whistle after 20” and players switch end and race for a loose puck.
5. Battle to score at the other end.
*Defend with toe caps facing the attacker from the defensive side and stick on the puck.
*Attacker must go to the net and create space with quick stick and body fakes.
*Great game like battle for fitness and individual offensive and defensive skills.