G-D202 - Keepaway Goalies Jokers - Wally Kozak - U18 F
Goalies must be able to handle the puck and pass. Start with just the keepaway and then keep score to increase the compete level.
1. Reds on one blueline and black on the other.
2. Goalies across ice from each other at the red line.
3. Play 2-2 and 3-3 keepaway where you must regroup with either goalie.
4. Goalies pass to the team that passed to them.
5. Start with 2 vs. 2.
6. Progression is 2-2 then 3-3 and you don’t check the goalies.
7. Progress to checking the goalies is allowed.
8. 1 pt. for making 10 passes, 1 pt. for a skater pass and 2 pts. for a goalie pass.
9. Switch after 45”.
10. Option is to allow passes to players on the blue lines and have them on both sides.