T4 - Low 2-2 - Backtrack to 5-5 - Pro.mp4
T4 - Low 2-2 - Backtrack to 5-5 – Pro
Extra players are on the bench. Move the puck through the neutral zone quickly. Get a shot on net on the first rush. Support from the three lanes on the regroup.
1. 2 on 2 in front, 3 attacking forwards, 2 defensemen and 1 back checker at the top of the circles.
2. Coach pass to a forward in front and they try to score vs the two defenders about 10”.
3. Coach put in a second puck if the puck is out of play.
4. On whistle 3 forward attack vs. the two D and one F back pressure.
5. Original attacking forwards back track and the original two D join the rush.
6. Play 5-5 at the far end.
7. On the whistle coach spot a puck at the far blue line and the attacking team regroup.
8. Attack and play another 5-5.
9. Next group come off the bench and repeat.