C6 - 2-1 Flow - U17
Make firm passes, give the stick for a target, attack with speed, make the first pass near the blue line to make a second play possible. Defender delay play and keep the puck to one side so the goalie defends one half of the net.
1. Start with D in one corner and F1 at point F2 in other corner and D2 at the blue line.
2. F1 make a diagonal pass down to F2 and skate across to the far lane.
3. F2 skate across ice and pass back to D1.
4. D1 pass up to F1 and follow the play.
5. F1-F2 attack vs. D2.
6. Repeat the other way, F3-F4 regroup with D3 at attack 2-1 vs. D1.
*Options: A. Add a regroup. B. D1 join the rush to make it a 3-1. C. Add players to make it a 2-2, 3-2, 2-3.