C600 - Regroup - 2-1 - Point Shot - Sw F
Attack with speed, face the puck, make the first play early, follow the shot for a rebound. Defender delay the play and deny the pass across the midline, take the stick of the man driving the net after the shot. One attacker screen and the other position for a deflection on a shot pass.
1. Players are at the four blue lines along the boards.
2. F1-F2 start by passing to D2 at the far blue line.
3. D2 pass across the neutral zone to D1.
4. D1 pass to either F1 or F2 and follow the attack.
5. F1-F2 attack vs. D2 and finish the play then go to the front of the net.
6. D1 get a new puck and take a shot from the point while F1-F2 battle with D2.