C6 - Low 2-1-Point Shot – Regroup - 3-1 – Pro
Defender take away the tip in at the far post and control the dangerous stick on the rebound. Goalie fight to see the puck through the screen.
F1-F2-D2 attack 3-1 with a middle lane drive. If they attack with a offensive triangle then defender stay in the middle and pressure a trailer pass.
1. F1-F2 attack 2-1 vs. D1 from the corners.
2. When the puck is out of play D2 shoot while D1 battles F1-F2 in front.
3. Coach spot a puck inside far zone and D2 regroup with F1-F2.
4. F1-F2-D2 attack 3-1 vs. D1.
5. Repeat at the other end with F3-F4-D3-D4.