B6 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 Small Horseshoe - MRU
This is a great timing drill with good flow for early in the practice. Pass hard and get your
top hand away from your body. Call for the pass. Give your stick and skates as a target. Pass and shoot while skating. Follow your shot for a rebound.
1. Skate to the top of the circle and pass.
2. Continue and get a pass from the other end and skate outside the dots in the neutral zone so the goalies have time to set for the next shooter.
3. Progress to 2-0 first player passes and swings wide and pass to the second player who quickly moves passes wide to player one.
4. On the 3-0 the third player goes up the boards and joins the middle drive attack in the wide lane.
5. Screen or rebound for the next shooter.