B6 - 1 High 1 Low Shooting x 2 - Pro
Shoot with your feet moving. Go to the other corner when finished. Players don’t need whistles and can leave when the last play is finished.
1. One player leave with a puck from diagonal corners and skate around the dots at the far blue line.
2. At the same time players leave from the other corners and skate around the dots at the near blue line.
3. Shoot and follow the shot for a rebound.
4. After shooting either screen, circle back to rebound for the next shooter, give and go with the next shooter or defend a 1-1.
* Add pivots, Crosby's, any agility skating.
* Another option is to add exchange pucks with the player leaving from the diagonal corner.