T3 Low 1-1 and 2-1 – Pro
Rotate the 1-1 and 2-1 so they happen in each corner. Attacker protect the puck and fight to go to the net. Defender control skating to be on the defensive side and the stick on the puck. On the 2-1 attackers make quick plays and defender keep the puck to one side of the ice.
1. Start with half the forwards and half the defense at each end.
2. Alternate between a 1-1 then a 2-1.
3. The 2-1 starts from the top of the circle.
4. The 1-1 starts from the dot.
5. Coach shoot the puck in to start the drill.
6. Race to the blue line on the whistle.
*This drill can also be done with all the players taking turns attacking and defending.