T4 - D100 Breakout PK and PP - Pro
Fill the 3 lanes on the controlled breakout with one player stretching to the far blue line and the other in the middle. Always outnumber the defenders on a shoot-in.
1. Coach dumps the puck in use a double swing with two stretching.
2. Move the puck to an open player who carries in the zone or rims the puck hard.
3. Forecheckers must outnumber the pk on loose pucks.
4. The pk pressure the puck at an angle thru the net and not from the side.
5. PK rotate the diamond box always denying a shot from the middle and having one defender in front.