C600 - Regroup 1-1 x 2 - RB Pro
C600 - RG 1-1 x 2 - RB Pro
Both the attacker and defender keep skating. Attacker face the puck and give a target and the defender skate to keep a tight gap.
1. Players start from all four blue lines and two leave from diagonal corners.
2. D1 skate back and get a pass from the F1.
3. F1 pivot to the boards and face the puck for a pass from D1.
4. F1 skate to the red line and turn back to attack vs. D1.
5. F2 and D2 be ready to repeat from the other blue lines.
*This drill could also be done 2-1.