T3 - C5 - 1-1 x 2 - 2-2 - Pro
T3 - C5 - 1-1 x 2 - 2-2 – Pro
Defend from the defensive side with stick on the puck and one hand on the attackers hip. Attackers protect the puck with the body and make fakes and tight turns to get a shot on net. On the 2-2 defenders cover one attacker each from the defensive side. Attackers use picks, give and goes to create scoring chances.
1. Defenders line up behind each dot and attackers against the boards and behind the hash marks on each side.
2. Coach spot a puck in the corner and F1 go and try to score while D1 defends.
3. Start with a 1-1 on one side and then a 1-1 on the other side with F2-D2.
4. F1-D1 be ready for a new puck as F2-D2 are competing.
5. Coach spot a new puck and now F1-F2 attack 2-2 vs. D1-D2.
6. Switch lines so everyone take turns to attack and defend.
*Options: Add another 1-1 with a F defending and then play a 3-3.