C3 - Continuous 1-1, 3-1, 4-2 - Pro
Attack with speed and defense join the rush. Defenders play a tight gap and communicate. No whistles are needed.
1. Defense leave from one side and forwards from the other side in the neutral zone.
2. Coaches pass new pucks in when the rush is finished.
3. Start with a 1-1 and F1 attack vs. D1 and F2-D2 follow the rush.
4. Coach pass to F2 and F1-F2-D1 attack 3-1 vs. D2.
5. F3-D3-D4 follow the rush.
6. Coach pass to F3 and F1-F2-F3 attack vs. 4-1 vs. D3-D4.
7. This drill can be done as a one puck transition game with the same flow but D and F's join the next rush.