B4-B600 - Neutral Zone Pass x 2 – Shot - U18 F
Forwards face the puck and give a target. Defense make crisp wrist or snap passes while skating. Forwards focus on keeping the stick blade square to the pass, especially on the backhand.
1. Forwards at the blue lines and defense in the middle.
2. Defense at each blue line skate forward - get a puck.
3. Forwards from diagonal side skate up to the red line and pivot for a pass.
4. Defense each pass to a forward on the opposite wing.
5. Defense repeat by skating back to the blue line and up to get a new puck.
6. Defense now pass to a second forward who pivots for a pass on the other wing.
7. Forwards skate in and take a shot then follow the shot for a rebound.
8. Defense get a third puck, pivot at the blue line then skate to far blue line and take a point shot.
9. First forward screen and second circle back to rebound for the next shooter.