DT100 - Continuous 2-2 – F1 Backtrack- Pro
Two defensive forwards tag up at the far blue line and then back track through the middle lane and the first F back support low in the defensive zone. Description is for two colours – video has all the D in black.
1. Red on one side in neutral zone and Blue on the other side.
2. Red F1-F2 attack vs. Blue D1-D2.
3. White F1-F2 tag up at the far blue line and backtrack through the middle.
4. F1 backtrack deep and support D1-D2 making it 2 on 3 low in the defensive zone.
5. F2 skate back to the mid high slot.
6. Red D1-D2 follow and support the attack from the blue line.
7. On transition Blue F1-F2 attack Red D1-D2.
8. Red F3-F4 tag up - backtrack and F3 support D1-D2 low.
9. Blue D3-D4 support from the point.
10. Continue this flow.