D202 - Two Thirds Ice 3-3 With Stretch Pass – Pro
Break for a stretch pass after a goal or when the puck is out of play. Transition from offense to defense quickly.
1. Nets are moved up to the top of the circle.
2. Teams line up against the boards in diagonal sides on the new goal line.
3. Players leave on the whistle and play 3-3.
4. When the puck is out of play the non-offending team pass from the line.
5. Change on the whistle with a new puck or better the team in possession pass to the line.
6. Keep score.
*Use modified rules like only 2” with the puck or goals must be on one timer shots.